We have handled a broad spectrum of civil litigation cases including several high profile ones. Our wealth and depth of experience enables us to resolve our clients’ matters more effectively and resolutely.
Our civil litigation case portfolio:
· Seeking compensation in the High Court for an inmate who received 3 extra strokes of cane
· Representing a school teacher in the Court of Appeal whose decision favouring the school teacher set down the legal principles for court dispute resolutions
· Representing a father in the High Court and in the Family Court in relation to family and divorce matters, e.g. reinstatement of child’s original surname at birth, custody, care and control, maintenance and division of matrimonial home and assets
· Acting in taking of accounts inquiry in High Court over breach of trust of Sindhi family assets
· Acting for Bruneian clients in Cross-Border litigation and Mareva Injunction